Monday, January 19, 2009

Go Dewey yourself!

On a lighter note, at SpaceFem I discovered this software which will find a way to classify you in Dewey.  I got a couple of results, but was allowed to choose the one I preferred (I like those kind of quiz results!)

And thanks to the Dark Librarian, as I found the link on her blog Card Catalog of Creativity.

Anon Librarian's Dewey Decimal Section:

750 Painting & paintings

Anon Librarian = 1454292818914 = 145+429+281+891+4 = 1750


Class:
700 Arts & Recreation


Contains:
Architecture, drawing, painting, music, sports.



What it says about you:
You're creative and fun, and you're good at motivating the people around you. You're attracted to things that are visually interesting. Other people might not always understand your taste or style, but it's yours.
Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails