Monday, October 10, 2011

Another Look

If you have visited here before, and wonder where the familiar layout went (and, indeed, the blog list, favourite places, etc) I can only tell you that I decided to test out the dynamic views that Blogger now offers.

The old lookSince the library I work for acquired its own front ends (Twitter, Facebook, Blog) I decided to more or less retire this one - but I still enjoy to experiment.  You can flip through the 7 new options yourself, but you can't revert to the old one, which also had links to favourite places to visit, blogs I like, etc.  (sigh).

So here are the results of the various 'looks':
Classic











Flipcard - Recent











Flipcard - Label










Flipcard - Date











Flipcard - author (only interesting on multi-user blogs)










Magazine











Mosaic










Sidebar











Snapshot











Timeslide - not sure I understand this one


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails